We would like to pass out a big welcome and THANK YOU to the following retailers who have joined our team;
1.Sweet Tweets(Edmonton AB)
2. Nutters Bulk & Natural Foods (Camrose AB)
3. Elm Tree House (Stettler AB)
4. Nutters Bulk & Natural Foods (Red Deer AB)
5. HomeGrown Foods( Stony Plain AB)
6. Nutters Bulk & Natural Foods (Lloydminster AB)
7. Nutters Bulk & Natural Foods (Airdrie AB)
8. Gluten Free Market place (Calgary AB)
9.Bon Ton Bakery (Edmonton, AB.)
10. Gluten Free Mart, (Edmonton, AB.)
11. Dutch Delicious (Edmonton)
12. Nutters Bulk & Natural foods (Olds, AB.)
13. Nutters Bulk & Natural foods (North Battleford, Saskatchewan)
14.Apple Drugs (Vermillion, AB.)
15. The Butcher Shoppe, (Airdrie, AB.)
16. Just Delicious, (Edson, AB.)
MORE LOCATIONS COMING SOON!
17. Sandra's Original Gluten Free Store (Calgary, AB.)
18. Sangsters Organic Market (Whitecourt, AB)
!9. Your Health Naturally+ (Drayton Valley, AB.)
20. Nutters Bulk & Natural Foods (Lethbridge, AB.)
21. La Crema Caffe (St. Albert, AB.)
22. Ben's Meats & Deli (Edmonton, AB.)
and now even a catering company is now 'on board' with our products!
23. A Cappella Catering (Edmonton, AB.)
Valerie is a busy mother of 9 children ranging in age from 4 yrs to 22 years. 7 of the children have celiac disease. Baking for her own family is a joy especially when it is so much appreciated. Through the years, much needed to be learned about baking gluten free food that was not only edible, but delicious, tasty and healthy for the children.
Joe is Valerie's husband of 23 years, and the "Head Baker". Without his help and encouragement, we never would have made it this far. Joe is the one everyone in our family business depends upon for all his support and business expertise. He is the 'brains' for our marketing and project management. Joe also is the one who makes all the bread that flows out of our bakery daily, whether to those who walk in or to those who stock our products.
Joe also is the head of our sales dept.We regularly are bringing in more and more products from other manufacturers, and it is quite a job to keep our shelves stocked with cereals, crackers, maple syrup, jams, honeys, pasta's, Montana Gluten Free Oats, pretzels, cookies, and perogys!
Lianne, Vanessa, Karin, and Cassandra are avid bakers already. They can do much of the baking unaided and up to the standard of the head cook. Seeing as how they need to bake for themselves some day, they have been taught early to bake the essentials. The girls are knowledgeable about both their disease and the gluten free diet.
Marie B. has been with us from the beginning in our small little shop downtown. She is much more than an employee, and as one of the family she is a vital part of our bakery. She looks after ALL of our homemade soups, and helps with customer service, and a lot of 'housekeeping duties as well. We could never do it all without her, and we are so thankful to have heron the team!
We recently have hired two 'Angels'.... Angelica and Angela!
Angelica is our full time employee who slices bread for three or more hours each morning, and then she creates pizza's, Nanaimo bars, Lemon bars, Cheesecakes, and anything else required. She puts in a full hard day on her feet, 5 days a week and we are very pleased with her contributions to the business and that she has joined our gluten free bakery family.
Angela has taken over a lot of the more 'picky' kind of work like pies, stroopwaffles, cakes, waffle cones, pastry dough, carrot cake, cupcakes, and special order cakes. She also is a fabulous member of our team, and we are so thrilled with her attention to details and her dedication to go above and beyond the 'call of duty'.